Senior Analyst, Finance Risk Management
The Finance Risk Management team is part of the broader Capital One Finance department. As a Senior Analyst on the Finance Risk Management team, your role will require excellent communication and interpersonal skills; the ability to work autonomously, identify areas of opportunity, and manage changing priorities; and a desire to help the Finance organization prosper while also adequately managing risk. You will be a part of a team of risk analysts that enables a strong culture of risk management that’s adaptable to a changing environment
As a Finance Risk Management Senior Analyst it is essential that you have strong problem solving, integrative thinking, prioritization and communication skills for success. Additionally, building partnerships with multiple business stakeholders across Finance, Finance Risk Management control programs and teammates, while adapting to and managing change in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, are key for this role.
- Manage tasks and activities related to proactive risk management initiatives to reduce the residual risk within the business
- Support Risk Advisors with deliverables and investigations
- Assist with the preparation and execution of audit and regulatory exams
- Provide excellent service to both Finance business partners and Finance risk management teammates
- Execute processes and deliverables that support internal governance programs
- Manage, implement, and deliver program deliverables; including draft communications, writing, editing policies and procedures, drafting audit remediation responses.
- Analyze data and generate recommendations
- Act as issue manager, including coordination of remediation activities
- Create, edit, and manage business risk reporting
- Bachelor’s Degree or military experience
- At least 1 year of experience in risk management or regulatory compliance
- Master’s degree
- At least 3 years of experience in Finance Risk management
- At least 2 years of experience in accounting or quantitative risk management or financial engineering experience or cloud-based technology or a combination
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position
No agencies please. Capital One is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical and mental disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/assignment, citizenship, pregnancy or maternity, protected veteran status, or any other status prohibited by applicable national, federal, state or local law. Capital One promotes a drug-free workplace. Capital One will consider for employment qualified applicants with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws regarding criminal background inquiries, including, to the extent applicable, Article 23-A of the New York Correction Law; San Francisco, California Police Code Article 49, Sections 4901-4920; New York City’s Fair Chance Act; Philadelphia’s Fair Criminal Records Screening Act; and other applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations regarding criminal background inquiries.
If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Capital One Recruiting at 1-800-304-9102 or via email at [email protected] . All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations.
For technical support or questions about Capital One’s recruiting process, please send an email to [email protected]
Capital One does not provide, endorse nor guarantee and is not liable for third-party products, services, educational tools or other information available through this site.
Capital One Financial is made up of several different entities. Please note that any position posted in Canada is for Capital One Canada, any position posted in the United Kingdom is for Capital One Europe and any position posted in the Philippines is for Capital One Philippines Service Corp. (COPSSC).